Friday, January 24, 2014

Australian Open--what they said

t was very strange, very difficult," Errani said of the third set turnaround. "We went from 2-0 up in the third set to 5-2 down in the third set, and we weren't really playing very well at that time. - See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/3635908/title/errani-vinci-re-conquer-oz#sthash.a6M0HUGL.dpuf
"It was very strange, very difficult," Errani said of the third set turnaround. "We went from 2-0 up in the third set to 5-2 down in the third set, and we weren't really playing very well at that time. - See more at: http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/3635908/title/errani-vinci-re-conquer-oz#sthash.a6M0HUGL.dpuf
I read some article which says you changed your grip when you are serving and hitting the backhand. Is that true?
Yeah, yeah. I was change a lot after season of last year.
Could you explain a little bit how it helps on your serve and backhand.
...Of course, beginning was tough because I have to forget like old thing maybe I used for 20 years.  Of course, first couple days or first week is terrible for me because I always think about the new one or old one. I think now at least I try to change something. Now I use on the court I think pretty good.
Li Na

It was very strange, very difficult. We went from 2-love up in the third set to 5-2 down in the third set, and we weren't really playing very well at that time.
Sara Errani

Tennis match is not care about how tall you are, how short you are.
Li Na

No comments: