Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm off to my first Davis Cup tie

I'm leaving for Birmingham tomorrow to attend the Davis Cup tie. Much of the thrill is gone, of course, because Roger Federer withdrew. But I will still get to see Davis Cup action, and I'm looking forward to seeing Andy Roddick and Stan Wawrinka.

All the fools who jeered at the choice of Birmingham as a Davis Cup site have obviously never been there. Birmingham is a very nice city with some wonderful museums, but we won't get too do too much other than visit some of its lovely restaurants.

Blogging will slow down, of course, but it will not stop, and I'll keep everyone posted on some men's tennis, for a change.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Diane
And watch out for Wawrinka's backhand, it's stunning live

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so envious. Have a great time, Diane!

Diane said...

Thanks, David and Anon!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I like to read stories like this. Just add more pics :)