Saturday, March 1, 2008

This and that...

Eleni Daniilidou has split from her coach--no word yet on who the new coach will be.


In Bangalore, number 1 qualifying seed Ayumi Morita has been defeated by Melanie South, 4-6, 6-0, 6-0. Looks like an injury issue, yes?


Tracy Austin likes Agnes Szavay's backhand.


Sharapova on the Doha awards event: "Let me just mention that the noise of the motorcycles during the ceremony scared the living crap out of me...."


The White Mile, Patty Schnyder's book, co-authored by her husband and coach, Rainer Hoffman, is due to be released in Europe this month. However, since the excerpts that were to have been published in September of last year never appeared on the website, I suspect that the book's publication may be delayed.

1 comment:

Herzblut said...

>>>>>>Sharapova on the Doha awards event: "Let me just mention that the noise of the motorcycles during the ceremony scared the living crap out of me...."<<<<<

ROFL!!!!!!!!! I'm eating ice cream and nearly snorted it out of my nose.....thanks for that, Diane :)